Friday, April 10, 2009

Utili-key love.


I just discovered the Utili-key. And I want it! It has the most useful functions of a Swiss Army Knife (in my opinion), but is more convenient since it fits on a keyring, which I'll most likely be carrying almost anywhere I go.


Fortunately, work has been slowing down for me this week. I have been going crazy working on a certain project and am glad that it's [finally] wrapping up!

On Wednesday, Fent and I went to the Cubs game with a few other friends. The game was good (Cubbies won), but we didn't get home until after my bed time, in spite of leaving before the game finished. There were little kids in the seats in front of us who stayed longer than we did. I felt a bit lame for being so exhausted the next day. I am getting old!

More proof of aging: I found myself thinking that reading a Crate & Barrel catalog was an entertaining way to spend a free evening. Ung.

1 comment:

violarulz/ducksandbooks said...

that IS a cool key! This is my favorite key doodad. I first saw it in 2001, at the Tate in London, and made them regular presents for all the guys in my life (brothers, partner, friend). Now I've found something to upgrade them to, a utility key!