Saturday, April 18, 2009

Makes a girl want to settle down...

The more I see these fabulous prefab houses, the more I want to go claim a piece of land and put up one of these fantastic dwellings to call me own.

My two faves for today are Stillwater Dwellings and Weehouses (from Alchemy Architects). Also nice, is the ModestHouse (though their website isn't as information packed, and they're more expense per square foot).

They reminded me of Tumbleweed Houses, but more practical for my purposes...

2 comments:

Sara E. Cotner said...

What awesome resources! We're seriously looking into Ma Modular. We want to buy land in Austin and build an intentional neighborhood. Let me know if you want to join us!

Moxie and Fent said...

Sara, I would definitely be interested in being part of an intentional neighborhood! What's the timeline for getting something like this underway in Austin?

-Moxie