Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hooray for Wednesdays

While I'm not necessarily one of those people who start counting down for the weekend on Monday mornings, I am someone who appreciates marking the halfway point of a busy workweek. Today was a much calmer day at work. I also left a bit early to go to the dentist. The weather was fantastic this afternoon, it felt like I was cutting class or doing something mischievous as I drove to the dentist with my windows down.

The dentist was quick and I got to come home and hang out with Fent for a little longer than I usually get to in the evenings.

With my "extra" time at home this evening, I also played with my newest gadget and poked around on the Internet. Ran across these yoga pants online and am tempted to buy because it seems like a good price. But I don't really want to buy them just because it's a good price. Will think about it for a couple days...

I borrowed Twilight from the library and need to start reading it before it's due! I'm reading a couple other books at the moment, but it's pretty normal for me to be in the middle of multiple books at one time.

Hopefully the weather stays nice, and maybe I'll get to read on my balcony this weekend! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

No comments: