Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Anniversary (to me!)

So, today is my official two-year anniversary of the day I started working at my current job! Ironically, I also got my first call from a headhunter today. While I hadn't really been thinking of leaving (or even looking), I think I may call him back tomorrow and see what he has to say. It certainly doesn't hurt to have connections with headhunters in the current economy!

Other fun news from today was getting to try Tafia for happy hour. They have a free lounge menu, and I'm a fan of most free food. I'm a bigger fan when it's this good and still free.

Tomorrow, I need to be up early to carpool with a coworker to an alternate work site. I think I'm going to peace out for the night and read a little more of Twilight. Only got to page 20 last night before passing out to sleep. So far, I'm not hooked, but I know that I'm probably not far enough into it yet.

No comments: